- @Maciahko It's this stuff. It tastes just like coffee. deathwishcoffee.com 1 hour ago
- Death Coffee is not helping to distract me from the anxiety of waiting on news from Virginia's car doctors. 1 hour ago
- @Achloryn It DOES actually 1 hour ago
- Coworker brought in a sample of that death coffee the Historically Incorrect Vikings were selling during the Super Bowl. 1 hour ago
- @tartdarling Noooooooo no bad. Have a cat picture. Have SEVERAL cat pictures! https://t.co/W6VMJ280wL 2 hours ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
February 2016 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL
Category Archives: Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things
Kia’s Brain: I knew you making that priest was going to lead to bad, evil, horrible things. Kia: My mouse hand slipped, honest! How was I to notice that I had misclicked, and that the newest sister wasn’t a hunter? Kia’s Brain: Oh, … Continue reading
So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs … Continue reading
So in light of this blue post regarding changes to PvP, <Stands in Bad> has started talking about the possibility of moving to another server. Currently we live on Azgalor, a medium-pop PvP server out in the middle of nowhere. … Continue reading
So, Pix and I started talking. And then this happened in Google Docs, and I felt the need to share: Kia: When Oreo woke me up in the middle of the night, I started thinking about Kahra. I blame you … Continue reading
…which Jen picks up. It’s her own fault. She SAID quite CLEARLY that she was bored at work today. So I have no idea where this came from, but here it is: Story Time With Kia’s GM. No worries, folks. … Continue reading
Okay, okay. TIED for first. Geez, semantics. Whatever. The furious battle with Es has ended and I have WON IT. Okay, TIED it, TIED. Still. I came in FIRST.