So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- @MissByx He's really rotten tho 13 minutes ago
- Oh no more Catte now I definitely have to stay home and give pets. https://t.co/cZ8V2ICm5d 39 minutes ago
- @MissByx "Hi Boss, I can't come in today; I have Catte." 1 hour ago
- @belghast I thought so. My boss definitely will also. 1 hour ago
- Morning Catte says good morning, thinks everyone should stay in bed and pet him. https://t.co/mLP5gx2HZX 1 hour ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL