So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- I am struggling because Critical Role right now is a lot more interesting than this lesson on early retirement of debt. 21 hours ago
- CRITICAL ROLE. 21 hours ago
- @myssidia YES GOOD YES they are not expenses! 1 day ago
- @myssidia Okay put a stickie on your desk that says "Assets are debits, liabilities are credits; debits on the left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @myssidia YESSSSSSSS what are you taking please holler if you need help with your homework 1 day ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL