- @KissMyAlas No idea what would have happened if I had refused to pay. I guess I wouldn't have seen the doctor! 5 hours ago
- @KissMyAlas It was certainly FASTER than paper and also had a card reader so I could do my copay immediately. I was cool with it. 5 hours ago
- Healthcare has moved into the 21st century. I just checked in at my doctor's office by filling out five thousand questions on an iPad. 5 hours ago
- @Achloryn Also he's been playing a LOT of Skyrim so it's not a hard guess. 6 hours ago
- @Achloryn He doesn't use a lot of vowels when he talks in his sleep so it's kind of hard to tell, but I'm fluent in Fuzzbutt. 6 hours ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL