- @Obsidian_Dragon I will volunteer to be Fire for you. Or maybe Water, I always liked Water. 2 hours ago
- @Obsidian_Dragon Clearly you are missing four rings. You're only Heart. 2 hours ago
- @justanna @_Rades @Caladom @Llanion @PixelExecution @Achloryn Huh what? What'd I miss? 8 hours ago
- @Obsidian_Dragon The thermostat says it's 72 in here but it lies. 11 hours ago
- I'm sitting at my desk wearing a wrap and a jacket with my space heater on shivering like a fool and I can't feel my fingertips. 11 hours ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL
Category Archives: Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things
Kia’s Brain: I knew you making that priest was going to lead to bad, evil, horrible things. Kia: My mouse hand slipped, honest! How was I to notice that I had misclicked, and that the newest sister wasn’t a hunter? Kia’s Brain: Oh, … Continue reading
So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs … Continue reading
So in light of this blue post regarding changes to PvP, <Stands in Bad> has started talking about the possibility of moving to another server. Currently we live on Azgalor, a medium-pop PvP server out in the middle of nowhere. … Continue reading
So, Pix and I started talking. And then this happened in Google Docs, and I felt the need to share: Kia: When Oreo woke me up in the middle of the night, I started thinking about Kahra. I blame you … Continue reading
…which Jen picks up. It’s her own fault. She SAID quite CLEARLY that she was bored at work today. So I have no idea where this came from, but here it is: Story Time With Kia’s GM. No worries, folks. … Continue reading
Okay, okay. TIED for first. Geez, semantics. Whatever. The furious battle with Es has ended and I have WON IT. Okay, TIED it, TIED. Still. I came in FIRST.