So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- Thank god I can leave in half an hour as I've run out of internet. 2 hours ago
- @stoppableforce @Druidis4fite See, I genuinely thought he was some long-forgotten vice president or possibly a presidential also-ran. 2 hours ago
- omg coworker's lunch smells so bad I am slightly nauseated 5 hours ago
- @ShaofHappiness Justified fir MURDER OMG. 5 hours ago
- @SiBKrikket You are so right. 9 hours ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL