So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- @MrsPiKnits Hey, at least he is inheriting his auntie's excellent taste. I approve. 6 hours ago
- Aaaaand the internet at work is down again. 7 hours ago
- @Alicara_ I thought the point of 1st birthday parties was to buy booze for the parents? Maybe I've been doing it wrong. 21 hours ago
- @rhuanious THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. 1 day ago
- @rhuanious WHAT IS LOVE 1 day ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL