So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- OMG I just tested the roast beast in the slow cooker and it's AMAZING. I would invite you all over for dinner, but we're not sharing. 7 hours ago
- Hi Twitter I just got home from work how is everybody? 8 hours ago
- @corveroth No, this doesn't do that either. Apparently according to the box it functions like the CTRL key to program more macros. 1 day ago
- @corveroth Nope! I didn't even know they had those, actually. 1 day ago
- I have put @Achloryn on the job. 1 day ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL