So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- My parents have to sell my grandma's camper. It's like losing her all over again. 10 hours ago
- I... I should not have sat down. Sitting down was a mistake. Must now get up again. This is a PROBLEM. 16 hours ago
- @corveroth Oh yeah. 1 day ago
- A note: If you call for tech support, a nice thing would be to listen to what question the person asks and answer it. 1 day ago
- It must be a full moon tonight, because I have had some truly awful customers today. 1 day ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL