So last night, <Stands in Bad> made the jump to Rexxar, and since not all of us can move all our alts, there are lots of new babies with changed names that I’m going to have to learn which belongs to whom. And with all the new babies was a delicious return to having guildies online again! It has been a bit lonely, but we had a full house last night, and I giggled endlessly, because my guildies… they rock so hard.
- @Obsidian_Dragon @Achloryn Right?! You might be deafened by how loudly I am rolling my eyes. 2 hours ago
- @themarsailli @Achloryn Somehow I just knew YOU would take his side =P 2 hours ago
- We moved @Achloryn's desk around in our bedroom so naturally now he needs to rebuild his WoW UI. 2 hours ago
- Okay, to be fair, it's anytime I have yo go to the laundromat. I hate the laundromat. 17 hours ago
- There are frequently times that I hate everything about life and when I have to go to the laundromat on the weekend is always one of them. 17 hours ago
What Have You Done For Me Lately?
That Which Came Before
What Is This I Don't EvenACTUALLY Serious ALL THE HOLIDAYS ALL THE NERDPOINTS Boyfriend DnD! FailPUG Guildies Say the Snarkiest Things He's Dead Jim Kia's Brain Kia Gets Tagged Long Live The Sisterhood MEH. Mmmm Coffee Musings Nonsense and Foolishness OMG There Are Games Other Than WoW OMGZOMBIE Padri the Bard Pet Battles FTW Quasi-Serious Ranty Ranty Rant Uncategorized WEDDING! What An Alt? Yeesh WILD KERMIT FLAIL